Information for Parents
Page 1 of 10
Be aware employing a nanny in your home means that you have legal responsibilities as an employer.
Employing a Nanny for the First Time
Have complete peace of mind that your payroll will be calculated accurately and efficiently Join Now
If this is the first time you have employed a nanny we can take care of all your payroll administration duties to HM Revenue & Customs.
Join today and we will:
- Register you as an Employer with HM Revenue & Customs.
- Set up and calculate your payroll accurately using software that is fully accredited by HM Revenue and Customs.
- Provide you with payslips to give to your nanny.
- Submit forms prior to each payday to HMRC (RTI)
- Advise you quarterly how much to pay HM Revenue & Customs.
- Calculate SSP and SMP as necessary.
- Deduct Student Loans as advised by HM Revenue & Customs.
- Provide a P45 if your nanny leaves.
- Complete your Tax year end return on line .
- Provide a P60 for your nanny each tax year end.
- Provide unlimited friendly advice as needed.
- Provide you access to our members pages.
You will need to make payments to your nanny and HM Revenue and Customs.
Already Employing a Nanny
I am so pleased to have switched from "UK's original and leading payroll support service" to Way2paye for my nanny payroll. The transfer went smoothly and in my personal opinion Way2paye offers an excellent and more superior service. I recieve the personal attention that is needed for me to be totally confident in my tax matters.
Way2paye are happy to take over your nanny payroll scheme for you. If you currently use another payroll provider or calculate it yourself please contact us. We may need a P11 for the current tax year this can usually be obtained from your current payroll provider.
There are 3 options available when in a nanny share situation. We can advise you of these options and operate the one that suits you best. To view the options click here
If you have any queries to the above please do not hesitate to contact us.
Freqently Asked Questions