Key Events for Automatic Enrolment Service
- We will send you an information pack on Auto-enrolment
You complete and return the Automatic Enrolment Service Joining Form
- We assess your payroll account for your staging date
- We set up your pension scheme with NEST if applicable
- We automatically enrol your employee(s) in the pension if they qualify
- We send you all the regulatory letters for you to provide to your employee(s)
- We process pension contributions through the payroll if applicable based on the minimum contributions, the gross pay and qualifying earnings.
- Postponement will not be applied unless it has been requested by you writing.
- If you require other pension amounts deducting, you must let us know on the joining form or in writing. It will then be applied to the next available payslip for you.
- We process any opt outs and opt ins.
- Opt outs are sent from NEST for your account and will be processed in accordance with The Pension Regulators Legislations.
- For opt ins if your employee requests to opt in we will set up a NEST pension scheme for you.
- You are required to log into your NEST account and authorise/make your payment following each payday if applicable and read emails that NEST send to you.
- We continue to monitor your employee(s) status
- We complete the Declaration of Compliance with The Pension Regulator
- We keep comprehensive automatic enrolment records
- If you are still receiving the Automatic Enrolment Service we re-register you with The Pension Regulator every 3 years if applicable
- We try to help you with any queries that may arise in relation to the Automatic Enrolment Service throughout the Term.