Domestic Payroll - Information for Employers
Page 1 of 11
Be aware employing domestic help in your home means that you have legal responsibilities as an employer.
Our costs begin at £195 for one employee. If you are employing more than one person please contact us
for a free no obligation quotation. We are happy to take over existing PAYE schemes and also set up New PAYE schemes for first time employers.
Outsourcing your payroll enables you to concentrate on the core of your business.
Employing for the First Time
Have complete peace of mind that your payroll will be calculated accurately and efficiently Join Now
If this is the first time you have employed we can take care of all your payroll administration duties to HM Revenue & Customs.
Join today and we will:
- Register you as an Employer with HM Revenue & Customs.
- Set up and calculate your payroll accurately using software that is fully accredited by HM Revenue and Customs.
- Provide you with payslips to give to your employee.
- Submit forms each payday to HMRC (RTI)
- Advise you quarterly how much to pay HM Revenue & Customs.
- Calculate SSP and SMP/SPP as necessary.
- Deduct Student Loans as advised by HM Revenue & Customs.
- Provide a P45 if your employee leaves.
- Complete your Tax year end return on line.
- Provide a P60 for your employee each tax year end.
- Provide unlimited friendly advice as needed.
- Provide you access to our members pages.
You will need to make payments to your nanny and HM Revenue and Customs.
Already an Employer
Way2paye are happy to take over your payroll scheme for you. If you currently use another payroll provider or calculate it yourself please contact us. We may need a P11 for the current tax year this can usually be obtained from your current payroll provider.
If you have any queries to the above please do not hesitate to contact us.